the magic bullet

i know you've all seen the infomercial about the magic bullet. it's a great party item, and you can make virtually anything using it...and it's so easy to clean! well, i received said magic bullet as a gift and this blog will chronicle how well the bullet lives up to its reputation.

6.13.2006

iced mocha

by request: an iced coffee drink.

watch out starbucks! watch out timmy's! the bullet can make a chilly, refreshing iced coffee drink without your corporate fingers involved!

-fill the tall cup with some ice
-add chocolate syrup, milk, leftover coffee
-pulse till smooth
(the recipe book adds that you can also put whipped cream on top, but i didn't do that part)

result: not bad. maybe it's because the drink is in a plastic mug with a green lip ring that the experience of an iced coffee isn't there. maybe if i were sitting downtown in a snotty starbucks with their logo stamped all over the place it would feel....you know...more "special". perhaps this is what starbucks wants me to think.

regardless, i also posted my "sexy" pic on here with my iced coffee. i was feeling kind of "sex and the city" with the iced mocha and my counter full of dirty dishes.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm.... looks refreshing, and probably better for you than the cream-filled ones from timmy's.

ps - a lady at work just bought the bullet, and is now enjoying your blog.

pps - love the sexy pic, you minx.

11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

I think you should make paper cups with your own labels for all your drinkable yum-in-my-tum treats.

The sexy pic deserves a tall cocktail glass. Paper wouldn't do you justice. Fierce!

1:00:00 PM  
Blogger Another Apartment in Blogville. said...

the sexy pic sold me,hands down.. :)
looks deeee-lish-us.

9:47:00 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hey, I was hoping you'd let me link your blog from mine. Sorry i'm using the comment space for this, but I couldn't find an email or anything. feel free to moderate this message out of existance.
I don't get a lot of traffic, but just let me know. If I don't hear from you, I'll do it anyway.
Philthy

2:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home