the magic bullet

i know you've all seen the infomercial about the magic bullet. it's a great party item, and you can make virtually anything using it...and it's so easy to clean! well, i received said magic bullet as a gift and this blog will chronicle how well the bullet lives up to its reputation.

11.08.2006

raspberry chocolate goodness



two ice cubes
8 fresh raspberries
two long squeezes of chocolate syrup
fill cup with low-fat soy

using cross blade, pulse three times. (i know, i know, the bullet sucks at busting up ice cubes, so you may have to pulse a bit longer).

screw on the lip ring the colour of your choice and enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

This one makes me want to use my own bullet. But then I'd have to get groceries.
I'll just have one you make me!

10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home